The GII is supporting clients often on a confidential basis and information regarding such work is therefore not made publicly available. On this page, we just present the projects which are not confidential and can therefore be displayed to the public.
The GII currently:
- provides the following evaluations and quality assurance:
- it has been selected for the Evaluation Framework Contract of the British Council (2018-2020)
- it evaluated the UKRI research funding for UK-India research cooperation together with Universities UK and Education Insight
- it provides the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) expert for the “Study in Europe” consortium led by Campus France.
- participates in the following EU projects
- provides individual expertise in internationalisation and impact to the following universities:
- University of West Bohemia Plzen
- Bauhaus Universität Weimar
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen.
- conducts various research projects:
- a research project on experimental designs in internationalisation for the wider public in Swansea;
- a research project on global future trends and developments in internationalisation;
- a research project in the form of a Delphi on new designs in internationalisation;
- a research project for the Universität Göttingen on impact of internationalisation activities on society.
In addition to this, the managing director Assoc.Prof.Dr. Uwe Brandenburg has been invited into the committee that selects the projects within the Capes-PRInt programme of the Brazilian government.