The GII is supporting clients often on a confidential basis and information regarding such work is therefore not made publicly available. On this page, we just present the projects which are not confidential and can therefore be displayed to the public.
The GII is currently involved in:
- The GII will be the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) expert for the “Study in Europe” consortium led by Campus France.
- The SUCTI project on internationalisation of administrative staff at universities.
- The University of West Bohemia asked the GII to support it in its strategic development of internationalisation.
- The Bauhaus Universität Weimar also uses the expertise of the GII for further development of its internationalisation.
- The GII currently conducts various research projects:
- a research project on experimental designs in internationalisation for the wider public in Swansea;
- a research project on global future trends and developments in internationalisation;
- a research project in the form of a Delphi on new designs in internationalisation.