The GII is supporting clients often on a confidential basis and information regarding such work is therefore not made publicly available. On this page, we just present the projects which are not confidential and can therefore be displayed to the public.
The GII currently:
- provides the following evaluations and quality assurance:
- it has been selected for the Evaluation Framework Contract of the British Council (2018-2020)
- it provides the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) expert for the “Study in Europe” consortium led by Campus France.
- Impact assessment for a programme for internationalisation trainings in Polish HEIs.
- Impact and final evaluation of the E+ funded RIESAL project.
- participates in the following EU projects
- the SUCTI project on internationalisation of administrative staff at universities.
- the TIGRIS project on internationalising Kurdish universities.
- the WILLIAM project on learning tools for IaH assistance and management in Colleges in Israel
- the SUCTIA project on internationalising academic staff as a follow-up of the SUCTI project
- provides individual expertise in internationalisation and impact to the following universities and institutions:
- University of West Bohemia Plzen;
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen;
- Lifelong Learning Plattform, Brussels.
- conducts various research projects:
- a research project on behalf of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on internationalisation in HE and society;
- joint research activity with the American Council on Education regarding internationalisation and society;
- a research project for the Universität Göttingen on impact of internationalisation activities on society.